Perpetuum Ebner PE 2525 Turntable with ortofon 2M Blue Cartridge, Dust Cover (Red)
- The PE 2525 is a combination of the cheap sub-chassis turntable PE 1010 and the top range model PE 4040. It provides an outstanding manufacturing and sound quality at an excellent price-quality relation.
- GERMAN MADE! Manually operated sub-chassis beltdrive turntable. Solid split chassis (wood + piano lacquer, varnish finish).
- 3-phase external-rotor-motor. Electronically controlled speed selector (33/45 rpm). Massive 3 kg aluminum turntable.
- Highly precise turntable bearing with supporting magnet. High-quality tonearm, hollow aluminum lever, anti-skating (magnet).
- Moving-magnet (MM) cartridge – Ortofon 2M Blue. W/D/H: 470 x 340 x 175 mm (incl. dust cover). Weight approx: 12 kg.
St.Georgen, Germany, Black Forest. Home of tinkerer, thinker and movers & shakers.
Here is also the hometown of WE AUDIO SYSTEMS , a young and dynamic company with the claim to develop and produce high class products for the audio and hifi market, everything made in Black Forest.
Timeless design, sophisticated technology, top quality production are the ingredients for the products of WE AUDIO SYSTEMS.
WE AUDIO SYSTEMS will continue the tradition from the previous most important city for analog devices St.Georgen, the city were millions of turntables were produced.
We are proud and happy to use all the knowledge and Know-How from engineers and designers who worked in the past for the famous companies Dual or Perpetuum Ebner.
For the sale of our products we could get the brand Perpetuum Ebner (called also PE), a company founded in 1911, so it is one of the oldest brands within the audio industry.