Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens
- F Mount Lens/FX Format
- Aperture Range: f/1.4 to 16
- Super Integrated Lens Coating
- Silent Wave Motor AF System
- M/A Modes; Manual Focus Override
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Filter Diameter: 58mm
- 2.1" Long; Weighs 9.9 oz
- Rounded 9-Blade Diaphragm
|Country of Manufacture||Japan|
The AF-S NIKKOR 50mm f/1.4G Lens from Nikon is a standard length prime lens with an ultra-bright f/1.4 maximum aperture, which allows for fast, accurate shooting even in low light and is also an excellent choice for shallow depth of field control. An ideal portrait lens when used on a Nikon DX-format DSLR, on which it approximates the angle of view of a 75mm lens in the 35mm format.
The Silent Wave Motor provides fast and quiet auto focus action and M/A mode operation enables manual focus override for immediate critical focus. The nine-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend smoothly to produce natural-looking, harmonious backgrounds and Nikon's Super Integrated Lens Coating enhances light transmission, reducing ghosting and flare.
An ideal prime lens, perfect for full-length portraits, travel photography or any type of available-light shooting.
- Silent Wave Motor
- SWM (Silent Wave Motor) enables quiet automatic focusing with quick and convenient switching between autofocus and manual operation
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- Super Integrated Coating (SIC) delivers superior color performance, while substantially reducing ghosting and flare
- Non-Rotating Barrel
- Non-rotating front element allows the use of circular polarizing filters and lens-mounted flash accessories
- Rounded Diaphragm
- 9-blade rounded diaphragm makes out-of-focus elements blend together smoothly for natural-looking backgrounds
- M/A Focus Mode
- M/A Focus Mode allows fast, smooth transitions, autofocus to manual operation